- Tour duration: Half day
- Group size: Less thanA�10 pax
- Tour type: Free &A�group tour
- Availabe language: English
- Destinations: Ho Chi Minh Complex & Temple of LiteratureA�
- Pickup address:A�noA�79A�LA?A�NamA�A?a??A�st.
Itinerary of Ho Chi Minh complex & Temple of Literature tour:
09.00AM or 2.00PM: Our tour guide will welcome you at at Asia Group Toura��s office (noA�79A�A�LA?A�NamA�A?a??A�st)A�and briefA�the tour,A�then take you to the Ho Chi Minh complex a�� the huge construction to express the pride of Vietnamese people to the very first president – Ho Chi Minh (or Uncle Ho) by taxi (guests will pay for taxi). You can take the chance to visit:
1. Ho Chi Minha��s Mausoleum.
The Mausoleum, which was made of marble and granite, features a three-stored structure. In the second store places the famous Presidenta��s body, lying as if he were sleeping in the simple clothes worn when he was alive.
- Opening time: 5 days per week, except Monday and Friday.
- Cold seasons (from November to March) 8:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m
- Hot seasons (from April to October): 7:30 a.m – 10:30 a.m
- Closed once per year in October/ November/ or December for the body maintenance
- No camera, cell phone, bare-shoulder T-shirts, or mini skirts are allowed inside
2.Ba Dinh square
This is where Ho Chi Minha��s Mausoleum lies, is a historical site where President Ho Chi Minh read the Independence Declaration of Vietnam on September 2nd, 1945.
3. Ho Chi Minha��s Residence
Refusing to live in the Presidential palace, President Ho Chi Minh lived in a normal electriciana��s house nearby. The house has two floors and the beloved President lived here from 1958 until he passed away.
4. One Pillar Pagoda
An ancient pagoda built in 1049 under the Ly Dynasty. Therea��s an interesting legend referring the construction of the pagoda, telling that King Ly Thanh Tong had this pagoda constructed in the shape of a lotus, based upon his fairy dream, thanks to which he was given a baby boy. Notes:
- Opening time: The pagoda is open daily from 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Entrance is free.
- Remember to wear full-length clothes when you visit any pagoda.
5. Ho Chi Minh Museum
The museum was built in the shape of a white lotus flower, which is nearly 20m high, including 3 floors. More than 2,000 documents and show-pieces are displayed, systematically reflecting President Ho Chi Minha��s life and revolution cause since late 19th century. Coming here, tourists can share a part of Ho Chi Minha��s tough life.
After that, you will have time to visit the Temple of Literature. Tourists, particularly the foreign ones, now flock to the site for taking a look into its profound traditional meanings of both a Confucion temple and the first university of Vietnam. A space of peace, green trees and solemnity covers the whole temple of historical and traditional love for study, making tourists feel like they were lost in a land of Confucion and traditional values. Take your time to learn more about this beautiful site and take nice photoshoots as well.
Tour ends around 12.00 or 15.00.
Inclusions & Exclusions
This tours is free for tourists.
Note:A�Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Tour guide (available with English speaking local student)
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
*PleaseA�provide us with your age in the “Your message” section in oderA�that we can serve you better.