- Tour duration: full day (09.00 – 17.00)
- Group size: from 01 pax
- Tour type: free & easy private tour
- Availabe language: English.
- Destinations: Bat Trang ceramic village Vietnam museum of Ethnology
Itinerary of Hanoi traditional village tour:
09.00AM: Our tour guide will welcome you at the hotel then heading to Bat Trang Ceramic Village – 13km from Hanoi center (Optional to take the public bus No.47 or ride bicycle/scooter to get there).
Bat Trang, a small traditional village in the north of Vietnam, is about 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, on the other side of Chuong Duong bridge. Why is its name popular to most tourists to northern Vietnam? The answer is its ever famous ceramic and pottery products of high quality. If you have known about Vietnam, you may not be surprised that Bat Trang’s vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products have been exported worldwide. Should you would like to contemplate workers making ceramic products by hand, just come here! What’s more, you can also try it yourself! Take 1-2 hours to discover the village before travel back on the sameway.
Back to the downtown, you have 2 hours for lunch before visit the Vietnam museum of Ethnology in the afternoon. The museum focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. It is widely considered to be the finest modern museum in Vietnam and a tourist attraction in Hanoi. The outdoor exhibition area is also a great place to see. The most popular architectural styles of ethnic minorities were represented including Ede long house, the Tay stilt house, the Yao house half on stilts, half on earth, the Hmong house whose roof is made of pomu wood, the Viet house with tile roof, the Gia Rai tomb, the Ba Na communal house, the Cham traditional house and the Ha Nhi house made with beaten walls… Let’s check it out!
Tour ends around 17.00.
Inclusions & Exclusions
This tour is free for tourists
- Tour guide (available with English speaking guide).
- Note: Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
- The trip to Bat Trang can be replaced by Van Phuc Silk village, Nhat Tan Flower village if you want.