- Tour code: T88HNF09
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Group size: From 01 pax
- Tour type: Free & easy private tour
- Availabe language: English, Russian, Germany
- Destinations: Cau Dong market – Dong Xuan market – O Mai Hang Duong street
Itinerary of Hanoi streetfood tour:
09.00AM Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and start a walking tour with the topic Hanoi streetfood:
– Visiting a small market named “Cau Dong” to see local vendors who sell all kinds of things with small baskets on the narrrow streets (also call wet market )
– Strolling in Dong Xuan market and enjoy some kinds of local foods (variety) at cuisine section if you want.
– Tasting “O mai” at Hang Duong Street – wellknown as “ the cream of Vietnamese gift” and shopping at the fashion shops on the way.
– Savouring a local lunch with Bun Cha at the most famous restaurant situated at 01 Hang Manh street.
– Relaxing at a cofe shop famous for “café egg” with the view to Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy yourself before walking back to your hotel. Tour ends around 12.00.
Inclusions & Exclusions
This tour is free for tourists.
- Tour guide (available with English, Germany and Russian speaking guide)
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).