Highlights of this Hanoi city tour are famous places in Hanoi, such as Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake,… Taking this tour, you will have a chance to learn more about Vietnam’s history and culture.
- Tour duration: Half day
- Group size: Less than 08 pax
- Tour type: Free & group tour
- Availabe language: English
- Destinations: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi’s French Quarter
- Pickup address: no 79 Lý Nam Đế st.
Itinerary of this Hanoi city tour:
09.00AM: Our tour guide will welcome you at at Asia Group Tour’s office (no 79 Lý Nam Đế st) and brief the tour, then take you to the Ho Chi Minh complex – the huge construction to express the pride of Vietnamese people to the very first president – Ho Chi Minh (or Uncle Ho) by taxi (guests will pay for taxi). You can take the chance to visit:
– Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum: where the body of the president is kept.
- Opening time: 5 days per week, except Monday and Friday.
- Cold seasons (from November to March) 8:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m
- Hot seasons (from April to October): 7:30 a.m – 10:30 a.m
- Closed once per year in October/ November/ or December for the body maintenance
- No camera, cell phone, bare-shoulder T-shirts, or mini skirts are allowed inside
– Ba Dinh square: where Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum lies, is a historical site where President Ho Chi Minh read the Independence Declaration of Vietnam on September 2nd, 1945.
– Ho Chi Minh’s Residence: Refusing to live in the Presidential palace, President Ho Chi Minh lived in a normal electrician’s house nearby. The house has two floors and the beloved President lived here from 1958 until he passed away.
– One Pillar Pagoda: an ancient pagoda built in 1049 under the Ly Dynasty.
- Opening time: The pagoda is open daily from 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Entrance is free.
- Remember to wear full-length clothes when you visit any pagoda.
After that, you will have time to visit the Temple of Literature. Take your time to learn more about this beautiful site and take nice photoshoots as well.
You will have 2 hours free for lunch before taking the walking tour to explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter in the afternoon. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake, you can pay the visit to Ngoc Son temple or take a cylo/tram car ride around the busy streets.
Tour ends around 17.00.
Inclusions & Exclusions
This tours is free for tourists.
Note: Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Tour guide (available with English speaking local student)
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
*Please provide us with your age in the “Your message” section in oder that we can serve you better.